Cloud QMS is a cloud-based quality management system (QMS). It provides businesses with all the tools they need to manage their quality system. Isolocity is a Cloud QMS as our software is available on the cloud and anybody from anywhere can access it.
Ease of use
The cloud QMS platform is designed to be easy to use, configure, maintain and integrate with other systems.
- The platform is a web-based solution that makes it easy for your users to access their data from anywhere at any time.
- Cloud QMS often is device agnostic, the UI renders on all devices nicely, be it mobile, tablet or desktop. Hence if you want to access the Cloud QMS on the go, it should work fine. For e.g. when you access Isolocity software from a mobile or desktop, it will adjust its screen based on the device.
- Most cloud QMS would have integration with other cloud-based software which will help you manage your data. For e.g. Isolocity has integration with Elevated Signals, Leaf Logix and MJ Freeway. We also provide free API. Because of this dual entry of data would not be needed as multiple systems will be able to communicate with each other.
Low up-front cost
- There are no capital equipment, software licensing, and IT staff costs to consider.
- You have no need to upgrade hardware or maintain it as needed.
- When it comes to Isolocity, it gets even more affordable as we offer free training, unlimited implementation, and support, we charge no activation fee and all SOPs are free too. Check our pricing to know more.
Disaster recovery is the process of restoring operations in the event of a disaster. It’s essential for companies to minimize the impact of disasters because even one disruption can be disastrous for business. Cloud QMS provides disaster recovery by letting you easily replicate your QMS environment on-premises or in another location like AWS. This means that if there’s an outage at your data center, you can still access your QMS data and production systems from another location without having to worry about configuring new servers and setting up replication.
Flexible deployment model
One of the most significant advantages of cloud QMS is its flexibility. Depending on your business needs, Isolocity can provide you with a customized solution. Get in touch with us to know more.
Access to the latest features and functionality
As you can see, the cloud QMS is a highly flexible platform that allows you to deploy and use it in a way that works best for your organization. This means you’ll always have access to the latest features and functionality, including:
- A user-friendly interface that makes it easy for anyone in your organization to use. The software is also highly scalable, so as your company grows or shrinks in size and complexity over time, the cloud QMS can grow with you.
- Security features keep data safe from unauthorized access or tampering. You’re always in control of who has access to what—and when they get it!
- At Isolocity we bring changes to our software every month to make sure that we are one step ahead.
Take advantage of the cloud QMS.
Cloud Quality Management System can help you do many things:
- Enable compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, or other quality certification requirements
- Provide streamlined controls across several departments at once
Cloud QMS is the next step in quality management system technology. It offers a host of benefits that can help your organization improve its operations, reduce costs and increase efficiency. If you’re looking for a new way to manage quality, this is it!