Teams vs. Employee Groups
- Teams can be used if your company has multiple locations.
- Each team is like a fresh new database.
- Each team will have its own data that is not transferred between teams
- One user can be part of multiple teams and can switch between them from the same login.
- Employee Groups are created based on which employees receive specific training.
- This allows you to send out training to multiple users at one time.
- The Employee Groups can be assigned in the “Employee Manager.”
- One user can be a part of multiple employee groups.