Isolocity is a subsidiary of CJB Consulting Ltd a company organized and existing under the laws of Ontario, Canada.
Information That We Collect From You
Information that you provide to us directly might include personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other personal details.
We may also collect non-personal information that may identify you such as location, IP address, browser type, operating system, and other details about the device you are using.
By providing Isolocity with your personal information, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy or for the purpose identified to you at the time you provided the personal information. Any secondary use of the personal information will only be processed with your express consent, or you will be provided with an opportunity to opt out.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services or products to you. Where you have consented we may also use your information to send you promotional offers and marketing. You are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
We respect your privacy at all times. Your information will never be disclosed or shared with others without your consent unless Isolocity is required to do so by law.
Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
Isolocity will disclose personal information only if consent is given by the relevant individual or:
- when permitted or required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or other legal process;
- to a transferee of all or part of Isolocity;
- to Isolocity service providers in accordance with the below; or
- to meet legal obligations, including but not limited to regulatory reporting obligations.
Isolocity uses third-party processors to provide our services; these companies may process or store your information on our behalf.
We Use The Following Third Parties
- We use Forge to host our app and final code, and SendGrid for technical purposes. For more information about these please read their privacy policies:
- We use WalkMe to provide software support. For more info: https://www.walkme.com/privacy-policy/
- We use Bambora, Hubdoc, PayPal, and Quickbooks for billing and reporting purposes. For more information about these products, please refer to their privacy policies accordingly:
You have the right to access personal information that Isolocity processes about you.
You can request from us information about:
- The personal information we hold about you
- The categories of personal information concerned
- The purposes of the processing
- Details to whom your personal information has/will be disclosed
- How long we retain your personal information
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
- how to lodge a complaint with the correct supervisory authority
You may also request from us the following:
- That we update any incomplete or inaccurate data about you
- Request that we delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws
You may request we action your rights by contacting us at Isolocity, 5 – 200 Green Lane East, Unit 303, East Gwillimbury, ON, L9N 0Z7, Canada, Or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure your data is protected, if we receive a request from you to exercise your rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request.
Your personal information may be processed outside your country of residence by us or the third parties we use. Your personal information may be processed in Canada and/or the USA.
Where these transfers take place, we will ensure the same high standard of protection for your personal information at all times.
Security & Safeguarding Measures
All personal information collected is transferred and stored securely, using industry-standard encryption protocols, and approved transfer mechanisms. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee that the measures we maintain will guarantee the security of the information.
Our team is trained on the importance of Privacy and Data Protection and will adhere to our internal policies.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data
Isolocity only retains personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. For further details on our data retention periods please contact us.
Where you have consented to us to use your details for direct marketing, we will keep this data until you notify us or otherwise withdraw your consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our services.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our services may contain links to other websites not controlled or operated by Isolocity. These links do not imply that we endorse these third-party sites. We recommend reviewing those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Cookies are widely used to add functionality to websites or to ensure they work more efficiently. Our site relies on cookies to optimize the user experience and ensure the services of the site function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however, if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
Isolocity has designated a Privacy Compliance Officer to handle privacy matters and inquiries regarding personal information.